How do I register my child with special needs?

  • Fill out the Camper's Needs information section on the registration form.
  • Provide additional comments where indicated.
  • A Camp Minnesota representative will contact you regarding your camper's need and integration services.
  • Personal care attendants are welcome to attend camp with their camper.
If you have anything that you would like to discuss with us further please don't hesitate to contact our office:

Camp Minnesota Administrative Office
122 W. Franklin Ave., Suite 400
Minneapolis, MN 55404

Phone: (855) 622-1973