If the camping office needs to cancel a camp, you will be notified and receive a full refund.
All camper cancellations must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call the camping office at (855) 622-1973 with any questions.
If a cancellation is received:
- More than 21 days before the start of camp, a full refund will be given.
- Between 15-20 days prior to the start of camp, a full refund minus a $50 processing fee will be given.
- Between 8-14 days prior to the start of camp, we will give a full refund minus a $100 processing fee.
- Less than 7 days prior to the start of camp, no refund will be issued.
- A no call/no show to camp will result in forfeit of all payments.
Full refunds will be given in the event of a documented illness or family emergency. In all cases, a refund will be issued only if requested.